English Translation for ógbẹ
Synonyms : ógbẹ
ó + gbẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ógbẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ógbẹ
Spelling & word formation : ógbẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?