English Translation for ọ̀gbẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gbẹ̀
ọ + ̀gbẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- History of Igalapedia Project