English Translation for úgbá
Synonyms : úgbá
ú + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbá
Spelling & word formation : úgbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Relational opposites in Igala language