English Translation for úgbà
Synonyms : úgbà
ú + gbà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbà
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbà
Spelling & word formation : úgbà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)