English Translation for ùgbá
Synonyms : ùgbá
ù` + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbá
Spelling & word formation : ùgbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.