English Translation for ùgbá
Synonyms : ùgbá
ù` + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbá
Spelling & word formation : ùgbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – I
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption