English Translation for ùgbẹ̀
Synonyms : ùgbẹ̀
ù` + gbẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùgbẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths