English Translation for úgbò
Synonyms : úgbò
ú + gbò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbò
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbò
Spelling & word formation : úgbò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS