English Translation for úgbò
Synonyms : úgbò
ú + gbò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbò
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbò
Spelling & word formation : úgbò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM