English Translation for égb 'ọgba
Synonyms : égb 'ọgba
é + gbo + ọ + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égb 'ọgba
Word Structure - Contracted form : égb 'ọgba
Spelling & word formation : égb 'ọgba
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION