English Translation for égb 'ọgba
Synonyms : égb 'ọgba
é + gbo + ọ + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égb 'ọgba
Word Structure - Contracted form : égb 'ọgba
Spelling & word formation : égb 'ọgba
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM