English Translation for ègbó-imi
Synonyms : ègbó-imi
è + gbó + i + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègbó-imi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègbó-imi
Spelling & word formation : ègbó-imi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System