English Translation for ùgbọ́-ojíká
Synonyms : ùgbọ́-ojíká
ù` + gbọ + ́ o + jí + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbọ́-ojíká
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbọ́-ojíká
Spelling & word formation : ùgbọ́-ojíká
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets