English Translation for ọ́gbá-onobùlẹ
Synonyms : ọ́gbá-onobùlẹ
ọ + ́gbá + o + no + bù` + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́gbá-onobùlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́gbá-onobùlẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́gbá-onobùlẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – O
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption