English Translation for ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Synonyms : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
ù` + gbà + ẹ + yọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Spelling & word formation : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM