English Translation for ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Synonyms : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
ù` + gbà + ẹ + yọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
Spelling & word formation : ùgb 'ẹyọ́
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Igala Kingdom
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths