English Translation for ágb 'ẹyọ
Synonyms : ágb 'ẹyọ
á + gbẹ + ẹ + yọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágb 'ẹyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágb 'ẹyọ
Spelling & word formation : ágb 'ẹyọ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I