English Translation for égba
Synonyms : égba
é + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égba
Word Structure - Contracted form : égba
Spelling & word formation : égba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo