English Translation for ọ́gba
Synonyms : ọ́gba
ọ + ́gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́gba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́gba
Spelling & word formation : ọ́gba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs