English Translation for ọ́gba
Synonyms : ọ́gba
ọ + ́gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́gba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́gba
Spelling & word formation : ọ́gba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala Numeral System
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ITA IGALA 2