English Translation for ágába
Synonyms : ágába
á + gá + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágába
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágába
Spelling & word formation : ágába
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ITA IGALA 2
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)