English Translation for égba
Synonyms : égba
é + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égba
Word Structure - Contracted form : égba
Spelling & word formation : égba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – O
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.