English Translation for ọ̀gbaa
Synonyms : ọ̀gbaa
ọ + ̀gba + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbaa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbaa
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbaa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE