English Translation for ọ̀gbaa
Synonyms : ọ̀gbaa
ọ + ̀gba + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbaa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbaa
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbaa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ITA IGALA 2
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2