English Translation for égbajẹ́
Synonyms : égbajẹ́
é + gba + jẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbajẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbajẹ́
Spelling & word formation : égbajẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- History of Igalapedia Project