English Translation for gbalogoo
Synonyms : gbalogoo
gba + lo + go + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gbalogoo
Word Structure - Contracted form : gbalogoo
Spelling & word formation : gbalogoo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Igala Kingdom
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol