English Translation for gbalogoo
Synonyms : gbalogoo
gba + lo + go + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gbalogoo
Word Structure - Contracted form : gbalogoo
Spelling & word formation : gbalogoo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes