English Translation for égbaluka
Synonyms : égbaluka
é + gba + lu + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbaluka
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbaluka
Spelling & word formation : égbaluka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption