English Translation for égbaluka
Synonyms : égbaluka
é + gba + lu + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbaluka
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbaluka
Spelling & word formation : égbaluka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES