English Translation for ègbamẹ́dọ̀
Synonyms : ègbamẹ́dọ̀
è + gba + mẹ + ́dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègbamẹ́dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègbamẹ́dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ègbamẹ́dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective