English Translation for égbany 'ẹ̀dọ̀
Synonyms : égbany 'ẹ̀dọ̀
é + gba + nyí + ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbany 'ẹ̀dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbany 'ẹ̀dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : égbany 'ẹ̀dọ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence