English Translation for égbanyọ̀
Synonyms : égbanyọ̀
é + gba + nyọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbanyọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbanyọ̀
Spelling & word formation : égbanyọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E