English Translation for ùgbọchẹ
Synonyms : ùgbọchẹ
ù` + gbọ + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbọchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbọchẹ
Spelling & word formation : ùgbọchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)