English Translation for ùgbéde
Synonyms : ùgbéde
ù` + gbé + de +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbéde
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbéde
Spelling & word formation : ùgbéde
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language