English Translation for ọ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀
ọ + ̀gbẹ + ̀dẹ + ̀gbẹ + ̀dẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀gbẹ̀dẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala alphabet – I
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)