English Translation for ágbe
Synonyms : ágbe
á + gbe +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbe
Spelling & word formation : ágbe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.