English Translation for égbe
Synonyms : égbe
é + gbe +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbe
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbe
Spelling & word formation : égbe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- History of Igalapedia Project