English Translation for ágbe
Synonyms : ágbe
á + gbe +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbe
Spelling & word formation : ágbe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language