English Translation for ágbe
Synonyms : ágbe
á + gbe +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbe
Spelling & word formation : ágbe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala