English Translation for ọgbọ́gbá
Synonyms : ọgbọ́gbá
ọ + gbọ + ́gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọgbọ́gbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọgbọ́gbá
Spelling & word formation : ọgbọ́gbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language