English Translation for ùgbà'ùgbà
Synonyms : ùgbà'ùgbà
ù` + gbà + ù` + gbà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbà'ùgbà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbà'ùgbà
Spelling & word formation : ùgbà'ùgbà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Igala Kingdom