English Translation for ùgbọ́gbá
Synonyms : ùgbọ́gbá
ù` + gbọ + ́gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbọ́gbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbọ́gbá
Spelling & word formation : ùgbọ́gbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)