English Translation for égbágbọ
Synonyms : égbágbọ
é + gbá + gbọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbágbọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbágbọ
Spelling & word formation : égbágbọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system