English Translation for ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Synonyms : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
ọ + ̀gbà + gbà + dà + ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS