English Translation for ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Synonyms : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
ọ + ̀gbà + gbà + dà + ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbàgbàdà -ùbì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella