English Translation for ọ̀gbẹ̀gbẹ̀lígbẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gbẹ̀gbẹ̀lígbẹ̀
ọ + ̀gbẹ + ̀gbẹ + ̀lí + gbẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀gbẹ̀lígbẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbẹ̀gbẹ̀lígbẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbẹ̀gbẹ̀lígbẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ITA IGALA 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)