English Translation for ọ̀gbágàdà-gbawú
Synonyms : ọ̀gbágàdà-gbawú
ọ + ̀gbá + gà + dà + gba + wú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbágàdà-gbawú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbágàdà-gbawú
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbágàdà-gbawú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – A
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2