English Translation for ágbẹ́gẹlùwẹ́
Synonyms : ágbẹ́gẹlùwẹ́
á + gbẹ + ́gẹ + lù` + wẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbẹ́gẹlùwẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbẹ́gẹlùwẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ágbẹ́gẹlùwẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)