English Translation for égbikanyi
Synonyms : égbikanyi
é + gbi + ka + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbikanyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbikanyi
Spelling & word formation : égbikanyi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala alphabet – I
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets