English Translation for àgbáilò
Synonyms : àgbáilò
à + gbá + i + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àgbáilò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àgbáilò
Spelling & word formation : àgbáilò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – O