English Translation for ùgbéju
Synonyms : ùgbéju
ù` + gbé + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbéju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbéju
Spelling & word formation : ùgbéju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – E