English Translation for ègbéju
Synonyms : ègbéju
è + gbé + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègbéju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègbéju
Spelling & word formation : ègbéju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs