English Translation for ègbéju
Synonyms : ègbéju
è + gbé + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègbéju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègbéju
Spelling & word formation : ègbéju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala Numeral System
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE