English Translation for úgbóló
Synonyms : úgbóló
ú + gbó + ló +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbóló
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbóló
Spelling & word formation : úgbóló
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.