English Translation for ùgbọlọ
Synonyms : ùgbọlọ
ù` + gbọ + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbọlọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbọlọ
Spelling & word formation : ùgbọlọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language