English Translation for úgbọlọ-ọwọ
Synonyms : úgbọlọ-ọwọ
ú + gbọ + lọ + ọ + wọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbọlọ-ọwọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbọlọ-ọwọ
Spelling & word formation : úgbọlọ-ọwọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system