Yet to update the English translation for ágbámú
Synonyms : ágbámú
á + gbá + mú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbámú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbámú
Spelling & word formation : ágbámú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System