English Translation for ùgbònó
Synonyms : ùgbònó
ù` + gbò + nó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgbònó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgbònó
Spelling & word formation : ùgbònó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?