English Translation for ọ̀gbàníko
Synonyms : ọ̀gbàníko
ọ + ̀gbà + ní + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbàníko
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbàníko
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbàníko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools