English Translation for ẹ̀gbánukpò
Synonyms : ẹ̀gbánukpò
ẹ + ̀gbá + nu + kpò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gbánukpò
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gbánukpò
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gbánukpò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)